Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So I wanted to quickly tell about my date tonight. I'm off to bed and it isn't even 11 yet (those of you who know me should be really proud.) Well "Don't Touch Me" (thats what I'm calling him now) picked me up and we went to a hamburger joint and had some good laughs. I taught him about mutual, beehives, mia maids, and laural. He asked why we called them that and he was way confused when I didn't know. Why are they named that? Well he still has issues with me touching him.... or even being close to him- did I mention that it really bothers me! In fact, I'm choreographing a dance piece about it. It's going to be to the song "Don't Touch Me" by Space Ghost- it is going to be hilarious!
So then we went to Albersens to get all kinds of things but mostly he needed to buy beer because he lost a beat with a guy at work. I've never bought beer before- what an experience. Anywho- one thing that kinda bugs is that he's a Low Talker- you know, like the one on Sienfield. Sometimes I just can't understand him and I get tired of saying, "What?" But other than those two things he is a real good time!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I was just going to text you to go to bed but I see you beat me to the punch! I bet talking about YW and then going out to buy beer was weird? I guess the whole not getting close thing is the result of you being home early....maybe he was trying to get you to drink so you would stop talking and then he could stop talking...sounds like a winner!

Brittany said...

hmm...this guy sounds really interesting! My question is, how are you supposed to have a relationship with someone if you can't get a little physical?? Weird.