
This week I had three incredible dates all in a row. It was with this great guy...called... Stud. We met at work and we just hit it off right away. He always said, "We must of been friends in heaven." Some people might not think our first date was a real first date but it followed the three Ps. We Planned to meet at walmart... we were Pared off... for the most part (we saw a few people from work and talked with them a bit)... and it was Paid for- and by that I mean he gave me some discount tickets for a car wash.
So on the second date we met at Applebees after our first day of work... it was a hard day. When I got there I realized I forgot my purse at either work or my house- yeah I lose things a lot! So I told him that I needed to go home to find it- he offered to pay... its funny how that keeps happening to me! Well we had some great laughs and some great food. This date was different than the rest because it wasn't awkward until the end of the date when we were saying good-bye.... there was jiggling of keys.
The third date happened tonight. He got me into the football game by saying I was one of the mascot advisers. The whole night we trailed behind the mascot and yelled "HOLD THE LINE" and "YOU CAN DO IT" to the football team. After the game (that we lost) we went to the dance. He was a bit embarrassed by my moves but deep down I'm sure he loved it... right? At the end he said that next time we might even... kiss. Cross your fingers.
4 comments:
He told me about your dancing moves...and wow he was impressed! Maybe the kiss will come when you pay for him to eat and you don't have a 3rd wheel! I'll make sure to always knock if I see the door shut and the lights off and I know you two are in there!
Don't you love it when dates aren't awkward?? I don't understand why they are so few and far between!! This guy sounds like a Stud!! I hope things go well...and can't wait to hear about ....next time :)
sounds like you're fitting in well over there. I sure miss having you down here though! I know this is mostly a blog about your stellar dating life, but consider posting things about where you work too - especially if it's a good laugh!
Melis,
thanks to macsen's blog library I found your hunt for a husband and have been reading over all your good times all morning. I look forward to all your upcoming dates! One question though, whatever happened to "Coach"? Seems you two got cozy and then he disappeared... :) y
Post a Comment