So things are a little busy in my life right now and it has nothing to do with dating. However, I keep getting asked about some of these dates so I thought I fill you in. I haven't seen Coach since our last date but we text each other every once in a while. I haven't called D in over a week and I got to tell you- I feel kinda guilty about it but you got to do what you got to do. I hang out with Stud everyday so that story isn't over yet. I have a date with him this Friday and the rumors are flying about us.
Oh and I have two girl giving my number out to random guys. They are students from the high school where I did my student teaching. We went to New York last spring and I told them to find me a boyfriend and apparently they are really serious about it these days. However, the first guy they gave my phone number to was 18- yeah it is true. When I told him I was 26 he said, "Oh thats not that bad. I dated a 35 year old." Needless to say, I haven't returned his text messages. Then they gave my number to a guy who seemed normal... at first. We had a date set for last friday but we were going with a group and my group baled on me and I didn't want to go with him alone... for a couple of reasons. First- when I talked to him the night before he sounded 15 and secondly I had auditions I was in charge of. Well when I told him that I couldn't go he sent me all kinds of weird text like "Yeah how do I know you're not hanging on some guys arm in the haunted house and you just went to the bathroom so that you could text me trying to get my pity." And "Don't you wish that you had someone to go home to after a hard day's work? I mean someone that would hold you until you fell asleep."
So some of you might not think those are so bad but I don't know this guy at all and I was really weirded out. He text me for the rest of the night and called a few times and I stopped responding. Then the next day he did the same thing and left me a weird message. Finally he sent me a text that said, "Well I guess the balls in your court." Yeah, I just felt there is something really fishy about the whole thing. What do you think?
I guess I should include that I think the high school girls are playing a trick on me... so I'm just going to avoid the whole thing.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes that last guy does sound scary to me!! Good job staying away from him. What a creep! But, enough about him - let's hear more about Stud! I like that guy! haha! :)
I think you should wear Brandon's ring and the empathy belly. It will be a nice touch!
Post a Comment