Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Parole


On Sunday I had a date set up with a guy named D... he was going to come over and we were going to play games. Things were way less awkward for me because it was at my house and I guess I liked the control. Well the game was fun- I pretty much beat him each and every time- no mercy! He said that his friends were getting together in Orem for a cookie night and he invited me to come. So we jumped into the car and made a little trip.

However, on the way we stopped at his house and he made us Mac 'n' Cheese. (So dating is funny because when you first start dating you become this huge liar. When the date ask you if you like something you don't say NO right away- and don't you deny it! For instance, I hate mac 'n cheese but I said it was great and really yummy. The truth will come out later.) Afterward, he pulled out his guns... literally! He pulled out two guns- don't even ask me what kind but I acted impressed and awed. Then he took me on a tour of his apartment. Two minutes later we were in the car headed for Orem. His friends were... interesting. I didn't know them enough to tell whether they were joking about 1/2 the things they said. I thought he would take me home after that but... nope. We stopped and his place and watched a movie..... I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

Yesterday, he picked me up and we went out for Mexican food and it was pretty dang good. Then we bought tickets for a movie and went back to my place to play cards before the movie. I totally won... again and I got a nice little back massage at the end of the night. The movie... was ok... I thought it would be way funnier but what can you do. He really liked it.

Ok, this is my favorite part of the night- he told me I couldn't tell any one but it is just too good. We were driving home and he likes to drive fast- well he got pulled over. (I hate getting pulled over! I get the worst feeling.) So the cop comes up and says, "Are you guys in a hurry tonight." D says that he just wasn't paying attention. The cop asked for the usual goods and D pulls out his wallet to get his ID- well he had his badge in his wallet (he's a parole officer)... the cop asked what district he's with. D responded.. the cop tells us to be careful- gives the ID back and walks away. I was so mad- it was just too easy. When I get pulled over there is lots of pleading and crying- blah! D told me to not be mad- geez! Funny oh life goes.

Well we watched some TV... had some good times and then I pretty much had to push him out the door because it was way late and I KNEW the next day was not going to be pretty... and it wasn't!

No comments: