So have I told you about the guy I met on the plane? No? Ok, so I took a little plane ride to Colorado to meet Kimberlee as she came home from her mission. On the plane ride a guy came and sat next to me. I was really happy when he left a little buffer zone between us. (I hate when people sit right next to you when there is ZERO need.) So we both fell asleep and when we woke up I started up a conversation. I really wish I remembered what I said because it was a weird way to start a conversation. Well we talked the whole time and I found out he was living in Tooele (this was before I got the job.) At the end of the trip he asked for my phone number. We have hung out once before and texted a lot.
Well he has a truck and offered to help move my stuff so today I took him up on his offer. We drove to Provo with the truck loaded with stuff and I made him go to FHE with me. It turned out that I was in charge of the activity and we played lightning. Then when it was over I said, "Ok, for the second half of the activity we are going to unload my truck." I was just kidding but people came to help anyway. Then we loaded the rest of my crap and Chris goes, "Where are we going to eat." I said, "Oh are you buying me dinner." I was just kidding but he paid for my food when we went out. So I guess I turned it into a date! I am really quite amazing aren't I.
On the trip home we had an interesting talk about religion and life views which was really cool. He's going to let me come to his church- thats way cool! There was one weird thing about the night... whenever I would get too close he would freak out. He has a thing about his personal space... I don't understand it. He doesn't even hug people! How can a person live like that. Well even though it was way past his bed time he helped me carry all my crap in. He really is a great guy. He said we could hang out this weekend... how kind of him-haha!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That kid was pretty studly Melis...I am impressed.
Is there some kind of new date rape drug you give them only its a "turn this hang out into a date and get it expense free" drug? You a gypsy cuz you got some vu du that you do so well?!
Oh Melissa,
I need for you to come and live in boise and I will take you out, oh wait, are we sort of related because of Lance, GROSS! You totaly make me laugh, you and your date stories!!!
Justin
Post a Comment