Saturday, December 6, 2008

Done done and done!

I am done with dating so this blog might take another turn. I had a few people say a somethings aobut me that made me realize that I'm not being the person that I want to be. I really just want to fall in love with my bestfriend... is that so much to ask for.

I went on a semi-date Thursday night to a sign language christmas concert. I was going to go and I just invited Fred to come with me. I figured out that night that I don't want to lead him on... and I kind see him just as a brother. So I'm going to try to change that into a friendship. Which me luck!

Last night I went out with Music Man... I don't remember what I named him but that is his name now. He was the one that I cancelled on for the Jazz game. We went ot SLC to see the temple lights. He has been here for 3 years but has never seen the lights. We had a good time- nice conversations- it pretty much flowed which was nice. We grabbed something to eat and then he wanted to go to a sports store but it was closed. As we were walking there he said, "Maybe we could see High School Musical." My eyes lite up and he said, "I was kidding." I told him that I would never spend 8 bucks on that movie but... and he finished, "But you would let me." HA! So funny. Well we went to a different movie... it was alright. No my favorite but I knew it wouldn't be. I made sure that I kept my hands in my lap the whole time and didn't put my head on his sholder because half way through the movie I got really really tired. He wanted to stop at a ATM to get cash for the car garage but we couldn't find one and I told him I had cash. I think he was pretty embarrassed that i had to pay... when we were at the ticket booth I gave him the money and he handed it to the man and I said, "I want to make sure that the guy knows I'm paying." Haha- I am such a brat!!!

The ride home wasn't that talkative... because I was so tired and I think I started saying wierd things like... "I love the moon." I think I went off on that for a while. But my whole intent is to be his friend so I don't even care.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You are so funny. You have things all worked out perfectly in your mind, don't you! I hope you do fall in love with your best friend. But, I have to warn you, it doesn't always work out the way you have planned. I always loved the love stories where people hate each other at first and then come to love each other by the end, so that's what I wanted to happen for me... Sure didn't! But, I still love him. :) I have to ask, are you trying to be this guy's friend because you want to be just friends, or because you want to be friends first?? Also, I hope you keep posting, because even if you're not talking about the many dates you go on, you're still always on a hunt for a husband, aren't you? I mean, all single people are, I think. So I still want to read about what you are up to! Especially since we don't see each other that often.