So my last blog entry wasn't too positive was it. Lots has happened since then so I'll try to fill you in as much as possible. Last week I was part of an awesome performance but legally I'm not allow to blog about it (but you can ask me about it in person) but it was one of the coolest experiences I have ever had!!! We had a performance on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. I received 4 tickets to Saturday's performance and I invited my sister, brother, Amy the roommate, and EX. It was really really snowing that day and Ryan couldn't make it but the sister and EX came. After the show we all walked around and looked at the lights and then went out for dinner which was a good time. When we went to go cross the street a car pulled up blasting a hip to the hop Brittany Spears song.... can you guess what I did. I started dancing at the cross walk- I think EX was way surprised and... I don't know what else but as soon as the light changed he said, "Hurry, lets go lets go." Ha ha! Kimberlee said, "Haven't you ever seen her dance in the car." That was a no.
That night I mentioned that I didn't want to drive back the next day cause I was scared of the roads.... and can you believe that EX volunteered to take me. He woke up at 5- drove me to my performance, slept in the car until the performance, and then drove me back. What a sweetheart!!!
On Monday the Band director at my high school came down to my class and she was acting really serious. I asked if something was wrong and she said that she talked to the a certain Band director at out rival school. He told her that he was dating someone she new. She guessed me (and EX told me later that she said- Oh, I thought she was dating someone else. I guess he gets that alot from different people. Oops) So she asked him if it was serious... she said that he said yes. She asked him if it was exclusive and she said he said yes again and I replied "We are? Thats good to know." So later that day EX text me and said he told the band lady that we were talking. I relied, That is not the word she used and what is your definition of talking. He said, I don't know. I don't know what we are. What are we? I replied, This is not the discussion to have over text but if you are going to tell people that we are exclusive than I better be able to call you my guy. He then said, I didn't say exclusive but I'm ok with it and you can call me your guy. So later that night after we went to a movie he said, "Can we have that discussion that we couldn't have over text." And I said, "Sure- we can have a DTR." Apparently people out of Provo don't know what DTR is because he said, "That sounds like a disease."
So we are official- I'm his girl. He's a southern boy from South Carolina- and he's there for another 16 days or so. But I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow so I guess its good. That's my latest story- good times all around isn't it.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Of course its a good thing! I'm sure you are counting down the days. You remind me of when I started dating Josh. It was exactly this time of year...its magical! Can't wait to see you on Tues!
HEY.... I am ready to hear more about YOUR GUY!!!
Yeah, I'm ready to hear more, too. Kimberlee showed me a picture. You guys look cute together!!
Post a Comment