Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"I Like You" "What?"

I just got off the phone with Jazz boy... I have to say that some guys have such guts. I have been trying to back off from all guys and he noticed and was really confused. So he called me up and when I saw he was calling I thought (oh crap!). He said, "I just wanted you to know that I had a lot of fun last week and that I really like you." I kinda choked a bit and said, "I like you too but..." Finally I spit out- You are too good for me. He replied, "No, I don't like that." I had to explain how I don't want to date anyone and that I'm not the person I want to be... yet. He finally said, "Well I am going to school... and that would be hard." So it wasn't a fun conversation but it ended well and I have so much respect for the man.

However, I NEVER want to have that kind of conversation over the phone. I hate talking on the phone and I can't hear very well and the conversation is awkward enough without having to say, WHAT over and over again.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yeah, that kind of talk should definitely be had in person. Sorry!