Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't Touch Me= I like you.


A few weeks ago my ward planned an activity to go shoot guns and I knew "Don't Tough Me" liked that sort of thing so the day before I invited him to come to the activity. He already had plans but he said he was free that night so we decided to go out. When he arrived at my house I was helping my roommate bring boxes in from her car. He jumped in to help us- he's just that type of a guy. Then we headed to SLC for dinner. He took me to his favorite Chinese restaurant and he said, "I must really like you if I'm bringing you here." It was pretty good but I liked his dish better than mine. One thing that I really like about him is that he always lets me try his food. Is that weird?

Then we went to the movie Ghost Town which was pretty funny. He kept poking me and I would say, "Don't cross this line." And he would reply, "You are just encouraging me." I really didn't know what that meant... and to tell you the truth I still don't but the only was I was going to get him to leave me alone was to hold his hand. So I did! Apparently "Don't Touch Me" is now a "I really was just saying don't touch me to flirt with you and I really do like you." The whole relationship is really confusing be the sad part is that I feel like it is the most normal relationship I have ever had.

2 comments:

Macsen said...

It sure was fun to play with you this weekend!

Brittany said...

Hm...I kinda like the don't touch me guy. It was fun to see you this weekend!!