Thursday, July 31, 2008

Poker it Up

Alright this is going to be short and sweet, but I have to put something because it will lead into what I'm doing tomorrow. On Tuesday I met a new guy (we'll call him Coach) at a park. He lives about an hour away so we met in the middle. So our plan was to play poker and before we met I totally trashed talked him. I made it sound like a I was the best poker player in the world. Well he threw it back at me. So we started playing and I quickly learned that he was really experienced. He has been to tournaments and what not. So he totally killed me- it is sad but true. The deal was that whoever lost had to make the other person dinner. So tomorrow night I have to make dinner which will be fun. Then we played another round of poker but this time the deal was that the loser had to take the other one to the Dark Night. Well I am quite sure that he let me win that round. I don't know- I'm thinking that I would've liked to have won the dinner thing but what can you do. So you should have a nice story from tomorrows experience.

He did give me a hug and a kiss though- that was nice:)

3 comments:

Nicole Ray said...

OMG! Was it a kiss on the lips? That sounded like so much fun. But we sure are missing you up here!

Brittany said...

Yeah, what kind of kiss!! Sounds like fun!

Melissa Snyder said...

I love reading about your dates. You have really run into some interesting dates. I hope that Mr. Right shows up soon. But as far as the stories, keep them coming. We love reading all about them.