Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How it all got started!


So I have recently received my first real job and I am moving to a small town in Utah. This will be the first time I have moved to a place that I haven't known anyone. I was having a hard time finding an apartment so I thought I would look for the singles ward on the Internet. During the search this singles.net page came up. My friend Jeff was in the room and I thought it would be a good time if I set up an account for him. Was it a good time you might ask- heck yes! It was so fun in fact that I wanted to make an account for myself. I told Jeff that it was a competition between our two profiles... whoever got the most hits won. Well I won by a landslide and I found it to be a lot more fun then just a competition. This Wednesday I will be going on my first on-line dating date and I want you to be apart of it. Haha- I am going to post every date and relationship experience. It is about time Melis gets married- don't you think :) Oh-PS: This is the picture I posted on the site... a lot of people liked it. What do you think?

5 comments:

Brittany said...

GO MELISSA!! I am so excited to see what happens!! Thanks for taking care of the kids yesterday morning!

Macsen said...

I CAN'T EVEN WAIT!

Nicole said...

Yeah! Good luck! I have actually heard of some real successes....your success story is next.

Shelley said...

Melissa you are the best you are the lite of my life. I love seeing you and hearing about all you do and now reading about you, this is great, you will find the man of your dreams. Shelley

Melissa Snyder said...

That picture is classic. All the boys will be flocking. Can't wait to hear all about the dates. Good luck. We sure love you and wish you the best. GO MELISSA!