
OK so this was my first real on-line date. I want you to know how smart I am- I drove to his house in Salt Lake- see how smart that is. Anyway, I reached Brian's place at about 6 and for all those who are wondering- the first few moments of meeting someone that you have only communicated with through text and e-mail is very very awkward. However we made it through those first few moments and started walking toward the Bees Stadium. The conversation came easy and by the time we sat down it felt like a regular date. We were there a bit early so he asked if I wanted something to eat or a drink. I told him I wanted just a water and then when he stood up I said, "Oh and a hot dog." He asked if I wanted chips too and I said no... at first. Finally he said, "Do you want to just come with me." So we got to the concessions and the girls who helped us took forever. It was her first night and you could tell. Ha- the poor girl. It didn't help that I kept changing my order. Well I left for the condiment stand and Brian comes up behind me with all of his food and my chips in his hand. As you can tell- he had lots of material to make fun of me with.
So the game was way more exciting than I thought it would be. It was pretty thrilling all the way to the last inning. There was quite a lot of home runs and I gave all the credit to myself! Brian agreed that I was the good luck charm... until we lost.
I would like to say that the night ended with a nice kiss... no I wouldn't. It did end with a hug and I invited myself to play paintball with him and his friends. So we'll see what happens.
So the game was way more exciting than I thought it would be. It was pretty thrilling all the way to the last inning. There was quite a lot of home runs and I gave all the credit to myself! Brian agreed that I was the good luck charm... until we lost.
I would like to say that the night ended with a nice kiss... no I wouldn't. It did end with a hug and I invited myself to play paintball with him and his friends. So we'll see what happens.
1 comment:
Yeay! That sounds like a fun first date, if you ask me. So what do you think of him??
Post a Comment