Eric and I like to wrestle. I don't mind wrestling with him because sometimes I do pretty good. The other day I guess I was texting a bit too much so he tried to take my phone- right in the middle of when I was texting someone. Well if you know one thing about me- you don't take my phone. So the wrestling match began!!! There was pulling, pushing, take downs, reaching, a bit of kicking and of course running. At one point I ran toward the door but it was locked- I really wanted to finish my text. Good gossip was going on! So he grabbed me, twisted me around, and his face went right into the lazy chair. The pain shot him right onto his back. I hovered right over him in concern for...oh about five seconds. Then I ran for the door again with Eric right behind me. I quickly unlocked the door and ripped it open. The door sprang open along with the chain Eric had lovingly locked. Yep, I broke the door. Eric gasped at my enormous strength as I ran out the door. OOPS!!

But I'd like to point out that the other night when we were wrestling Eric broke the bed....don't let him know that I told you. But its only fair that you know that I'm not the only one that breaks things. HAHA!! Good times.
3 comments:
Oh, that's really funny! Both stories! It was fun to see you today
Yay! You were texting me! I'm glad you won but sad you broke your future door. Good thing you are getting a new one! Did you learn your wrestling from your bros?
this is your brother.. ya don't ask why i'm looking at this.. anyways you guys broke the bed?! What were you doing wrestling on teh bED?! DO I NEED TO TELL MOM?!
Post a Comment