Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ok the hunt is OVER!!! I'm Engaged. We have a pictures but I left it at my school so I guess I'll come back tomorrow to post pictures and tell the whole story. Just so you know I'm happy and life is good. (I have to come to the library to use the internet cause I don't have internet any more- sad but true!!!)

8 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Melissa, I'm SO happy for you!!! Congrats on the engagement. Hopefully this time before the big day is as stress-free as possible!

Brittany said...

I'm so happy for you! I heard about it a little while ago and was SO excited!! YEAY YEAY! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Elyse Marie said...

MELISSA!!!! AHHHH!!!! I am so so happy for you! You deserve the best! Can't wait to meet the lucky guy! You best be coming to Provo for a visit soon so we can all get the whole story. :-) Love you!!

Robyn said...

YEA!!! How great!! Can't wait to hear all the details!!

Christina said...

I can't wait for pictures and more of the story. Hope you post soon!!! Congratulations!

Melissa Snyder said...

Congratulations!! We hear all the fun updates from your parents. We are so excited for you. We can't wait for your special day. Hope all is going well with work and school.

Rachel said...

Melis! Congratulations. I'm so excited to see the pictures and so happy for you! I love you.

Jen said...

Yay! You FINALLY posted it! I forgot you don't have internet though. Yay! The hunt is over!!!